Sunday, May 6, 2007

Things to do in Finland before I die -- I mean, move

-Walk on the ramparts at Suomenlinna
-Nude beach at Pihlajasaari (with my 'mos)
-Siivikkala to see Karri's old 'hood [check! -Ed.]
-a week with my man at the sauna cabin in Kustavi
-Bike ride to Kallahti
-Lintsi!
-Find me some nice Finnish art
-Fancy-pants graduation dinner at Saari
-Trip to the old homestead in Herttoniemi
-Climb the Olympiastadion tower
-BBQ at Mustikkamaa (yes Virginia, that means Blueberryland)
-Basketball
-Stock up
-A summer's day in Tampere
-Hakaniemenhalli and kauppatori
-Fiskars with my moms when she comes in June
-Hot air balloon TOMORROW
-Cheap trip to Copenhagen [check! -Ed.]
-Cheap literary pilgrimage to Dublin
-Cheap party pilgrimage to Berlin (and the last of our carbon-combusting weekends for a long, long while)

No comments: